Friday, July 23, 2004

So...very...weak...

I wussed out of k8's big show last night. In fact, I think I was in bed before she even got started. I made my decision not to go after the third time I nodded off on the way home yesterday. That was when I realized that maybe I needed to catch up on my sleep.

Of course, going to sleep at 9:00 just meant I was wide awake, fully refreshed, at 10:00. And 11:30. And 2:00. And again at 4:00, at which point I decided to just stay up and watch the rerun of last night's 11:00 news. (It's shown in a half-sized window on the same channel that shows a continuous weather radar sweep of the area. Ain't life grand?)

So we went for another walk today. And wound up getting into a bit of an adventure.

Which I will have to tell you about later. I need to get out of the house a little bit earlier today, so I'd better get moving.

No comments: