Saturday, March 05, 2005

"A monkey...riding a dog?!?"

About once a month I'll get a search engine hit from somebody looking for pictures of monkey riding a dog or something like that. This morning I saw a brief clip on TV of Whiplash, the monkey who rides a dog, who has apparently been at it for 15 years. So for those who are searching, your quest is nearly at an end. Here is the website for Whiplash, the dog-riding monkey, and here is the photos page from this site, showing pictures of Whiplash the monkey riding his dog.

(The title of this post comes, I think, from an episode of The Simpsons, where the monkey riding a dog on television has just distracted Homer or somebody else. I can't remember the episode or even the exact circumstances, and Google doesn't help much. Can anybody else remember?)

1 comment:

yeahboone said...

Yup, I just searched for whiplash the monkey and i got this blog. the monkey is sooo cool.