More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another test post

Well, Blogger has moved one step closer to making the new interface the standard. And it turns out that I wasn't as ready for the new interface as I thought.  As of the new interface release, Blogger will only support the newest versions of browsers, and going forward, they will support only the then-current versions plus the previous version.  I thought I had the latest version of Internet Explorer, and I do, technically - for Windows XP. To run the current version of IE, I would need Windows Vista or Windows 7, an upgrade that would also require some hardware upgrades. So I decided to do the next best thing - follow Blogger's advice and download Google Chrome. It's apparently compatible with Windows XP, for the moment. I'm writing this post using it. We'll see how things go.

No comments: