More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Overheard at the Sideshow Gathering 2010


As Steve Hyde and Melanie did their death-defying Bag of Death escape on day 3 of the Sideshow Gathering, I overheard a conversation between a woman and a man sitting behind me.

Person 1:  "...and so I ordered ten pizzas for the party and...oh my gosh, that guy is totally trapped in that plastic bag, he's gonna suffocate.  I would never want to suffocate.  Or drown.  I don't want to drown.  Anything that involves not breathing.  I would rather be hit by a car.  Or shot.  Or beaten to death.  Anything but suffocating, or drowning."

Person 2:  "If you get beaten to death, you might drown in your own blood."

Person 1:  "Oh my gosh, no, I wouldn't want that.  I would want them to beat me in the head so I was unconscious when I died.  Anything but suffocating or drowning."


(For the record, Steve Hyde did not die during this escape.)

No comments: