More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Friday, June 11, 2010

Three down, half to go, then one off, then one on...

We've done three twelve-hour days this rotation, and tonight should be a half-day, six hours. Then I'm off tomorrow, when in-between the thunderstorms I will try to mow at least one lawn, shuffle around my compost piles, and get two or three tomato plants into Topsy-Turvy planters.

Sunday I've been mandated for overtime.

Now, this doesn't mean that I'll be working Sunday. But if overtime is available, I am required to take it. Yayyy.

Then off on Monday, when I will try yo get my other lawn mowed, and maybe get my exhaust system brackets re-welded to my car before it comes off entirely.

Tuesday I go back to work, and the fun begins again.

No comments: