Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to work, and things left undone

Well, it's back to work for another four-and-a-third days, starting with tonight's four hour shift. For those of you playing along at home, here's my current schedule for the rest of March and beginning of April:

Thursday, March 11: 10 PM - 2 AM
Friday, March 12 through Monday, March 15: 6 PM to 6 AM
Tuesday, March 16 through Thursday, March 18: Off
Friday, March 19: 10 PM - 2 AM
Saturday, March 20 through Monday, March 22: 6 PM to 6 AM
Tuesday, March 23: 6 PM - 10 PM
Wednesday, March 24 through Friday, March 26: Off (Bloggers' gathering night of the 26th, location TBA)
Saturday, March 27 through Tuesday, March 30: 6 PM to 6 AM
Wednesday, March 31: 6 PM - 10 PM
Thursday, April 1 through Sunday, April 4: Off (Birthday party Saturday, April 3; Easter Sunday, April 4)


There are a few things that I really, really need to take care of on my next days off. Taxes, for one - I could really use that no-interest loan I gave to the government over the past year refunded to me. Also - it's time to be starting the seeds for my garden. Here's some great information on doing this for people of all skill levels.

.

No comments: