More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to work, and things left undone

Well, it's back to work for another four-and-a-third days, starting with tonight's four hour shift. For those of you playing along at home, here's my current schedule for the rest of March and beginning of April:

Thursday, March 11: 10 PM - 2 AM
Friday, March 12 through Monday, March 15: 6 PM to 6 AM
Tuesday, March 16 through Thursday, March 18: Off
Friday, March 19: 10 PM - 2 AM
Saturday, March 20 through Monday, March 22: 6 PM to 6 AM
Tuesday, March 23: 6 PM - 10 PM
Wednesday, March 24 through Friday, March 26: Off (Bloggers' gathering night of the 26th, location TBA)
Saturday, March 27 through Tuesday, March 30: 6 PM to 6 AM
Wednesday, March 31: 6 PM - 10 PM
Thursday, April 1 through Sunday, April 4: Off (Birthday party Saturday, April 3; Easter Sunday, April 4)


There are a few things that I really, really need to take care of on my next days off. Taxes, for one - I could really use that no-interest loan I gave to the government over the past year refunded to me. Also - it's time to be starting the seeds for my garden. Here's some great information on doing this for people of all skill levels.

.

No comments: