Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cougars Welcome


Seen while leaving Pet Supplies "PLUS" in Wilkes-Barre today: A sign that says "COUGARS" WELCOME, right under the store's sign.

Of course, the sign probably belongs to the Adult Playtime Boutique, which is in the background. The sign is actually a few feet closer to the Boutique, so it's probably on their property, and they're probably trying to let older women in search of younger men know that they're perfectly welcome to search and shop there.

Pet Supplies "PLUS", besides being a store that loves inappropriate quotation marks, is also a store that allows people to bring in their pets. I can't imagine what would happen if someone brought in a cougar...

(I'm still kicking myself for not getting a photo of the "COLLAGE NIGHT TUES" sign in front of a local bar. They took it down. And after I put all that effort into my collage!)

No comments: