Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Easter prep

In addition to it already being Spring, it's already almost Easter. And I haven't done a thing to get ready - in the confection-making sense, at least. I'll take care of that tonight.

I had plans for today, big plans. But I didn't get to bed last night until nearly 3:00 in the morning, and didn't wake up until after 10:00. So I guess my Sunday escapade didn't really reset my clock, after all.

I'm meeting some friends for dinner tomorrow, but there are some other things I want to do before that. Maybe I'll get to sleep early enough tonight, and get out of bed early enough tomorrow, that I'll be able to make full use of the last of my four days off. Thursday night it's back to work, though just for a holiday-shortened week - ending at 6:00 Sunday morning. Which means I get to go to another church service straight out of work, sore and sleepy.

I'll be glad to have Easter over and done with. And maybe I should hurry up with the rest of The Stained Glass Project. I've been (mostly) holding my tongue about certain things, and I really don't want to hold it anymore. But saying these things will certainly make more than a few people say I am a bad Catholic, or maybe no Catholic at all. Wouldn't want to get excommunicated just before I finish with the windows, would I?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I too will be glad to have Easter over and done with.