Monday, January 12, 2009

The last seven days

Dammit, the source code for my Bush Countdown Clock is apparently referencing a site that has now expired. So the clock has gone blank, and we won't get to watch it count down the final week.

I have been told that I will be working next rotation, too, so I will be in the final six hours of my fourth day of work as one President is sworn in and another one is sworn out. I will have to remember to set my trusty VCR to record the blessed event. At 12:01 PM I expect to feel a little thrill as I race around my four DVD replication systems, installing stampers and pulling spindles and running tests and chasing alarms. Soon thereafter I will join most of the rest of the nation and the world in saying "good riddance" to George W. Bush and his miserable crew.

And then the work of rebuilding our nation will begin.


UPDATE, 1/13/09 at 9:22 AM: Aaaaaand it's back. I guess they got their site issues resolved.

No comments: