Thursday, November 20, 2008

Attention SiteMeter users!

I don't know if there as many SiteMeter users out there as there were before the Fiasco of September 2008 or the Fiasco of August 2008 (formerly known as the "SiteMeter Fiasco of 2008" until it turned out it wasn't the only one.) But if there are, and if you'd like to put in your two cents on some new design ideas, please check out this post on the SiteMeter News & Announcements blog.

After the September fiasco, I signed up to be a Beta tester in response to this post. I received an acknowledgement of my e-mail - but nothing else. So when I saw the chance to participate in this survey, I jumped at it. It requires that you be a registered SiteMeter user, and takes a good 15 minutes or so to complete, but it invites comments at every step of the way. So if you're a SiteMeter user, please go there and help to design the new SiteMeter interface!

No comments: