Monday, March 31, 2008

Thoughts on the Eve of All Fools

Tomorrow is April Fools' Day. What hijinks will erupt on the Internet this year? And why did Barack Obama choose that day to come to Northeastern Pennsylvania?

Both candidates will actually be in Wilkes-Barre simultaneously tomorrow, unless I'm reading the schedules wrong.

My time online will be limited tomorrow, as I'll be taking in a performance of Twelfth Night at Luzerne County Community College (LCCC, also known as the University of Nanticoke.) Sheesh: Roméo Dallaire last Wednesday at my alma mater, the University of Scranton, Blue Sundaze at King's College last Thursday, now a little Shakespeare at LCCC! I just need to add events at Wilkes, Marywood, Misericordia, Penn State Lehman...wow, we have a lot of colleges hereabouts.

Had a snippet of a dream on Saturday, after nearly eight hours of sleep, and the beginnings of one this morning after six. No walking around in a hypnagogic state today, which is good. If I get to bed soon I may get SEVEN! WHOLE! HOURS! of sleep. We'll see what dreams may come.

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope they were good dreams. :-)