Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tired yet again

Well, I planned on writing a full entry on my They'll Do It Every Time submission, which was published today. I was going to include the text of the original e-mail I sent to Al Scaduto, the e-mail he sent back, and a scan of the signed copy he sent me.

But I'm just too damned tired. I hadn't counted on snow today, and tonight I had to head straight from work to my house across town to clear and salt the sidewalks, and then come straight here to clear and salt these sidewalks.

And now I'm tired. 3:00 in the morning will be coming around very early, and I need to leave even earlier than usual to account for the fact that Pennsylvania does not clear state- or federally-owned highways overnight.

But, hey, tomorrow is my last day of this rotation! Then I'm off for four. Unless I get tapped for overtime. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the resting time...

anne said...

I hope the roads weren't too bad for you. It didn't get as bad as expected here in Sch. Co.

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations on getting published!

I hope you can get some rest this weekend.