Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Reading other blogs

Well, I've just about used up all of my blogging energy units for the day. And I still have to make my lunch, and take out the garbage. So instead of me rambling on, here are some things going on on the linked blogs:

Michelle had some exciting police action in her neighborhood. Then it stopped. For now.

Anne has two more kids than she did a few days ago.

Ashley moved a shoe store. Its contents, anyway.

Lauren has a cute dog.

Beyond the Needle has a cute quilt on display. And now I've got that song stuck in my head. Where can I get a list of every movie and TV show its appeared in?

Jennifer Wade briefly let me hope that Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke was in the running for the Presidency. Those would be some interesting State of the Union addresses.

Tiffany is all about the politics. Today, at least.

Whim is in a funk.

The Swordswallowers kept a journal of their travels through Georgia and Florida. Read Charon's bits here, here, and here, and Alexander's bit here.

Now, I'd better make my lunch and take out the garbage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just reading the summary of your other blogs! I have 5 minutes of blog energy per day, devoted to you, Jennifer, and one other. If it isn't on one of those three blogs, I don't need to know!