Monday, November 12, 2007

Spent

I have expended my Blogging Energy Units for the day. I did this by doing these things:

- Responded to an e-mail which may be very very important to me. My reponse was somewhat complex and full of references and links.
- Checked a handful of blogs for updates.
- Left a comment on the site of someone whose blog I haven't linked to yet. Maybe someday.
- Left a comment on this post on Tiffany's site.
- Talked with some friends I haven't talked to in several weeks. Got an update on their lives.
- Chatted online with another friend.

And now it's 9:00, and I haven't made my lunch yet. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Michelle HD said...

You should totally define Blogging Energy Units at Urban Dictionary!

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me before running out of energy.
i'm really hating this whole nablopomo thing. i hardly get any comments now. i think it's because there's just so much out there to read, what with all of these people posting every day. it's just too much to get to. or, if people are taking the time to still read all their favorites, they're just not taking the time to click out of their feed readers to leave comments.

i don't use a feed reader, myself. i just click around and around and around. which is probably why i'm still awake right now, BUT AT LEAST I'M COMMENTING!!!

right?
i'm tired.

whimsical brainpan said...

You really need to adopt some conservation measures.

Anonymous said...

I read probably 5 or 6 blogs per day, and it takes a total of 5 to 10 minutes. You are the only one who actually writes something every day.