Sunday, September 09, 2007

The worst thing about this schedule...

...is that I don't have time to read all my favorite blogs (i.e., the list in the right-hand sidebar) and write a full-fledged blog post. Most worknights I wind up just checking on three or four blogs, including The Comics Curmudgeon - sadly, minus the comments. I've caught up on a couple of blogs that I've let slide lately. Still, I will not have a full-fledged online presence again until this Wednesday night, my first night when I don't have to be in bed by 9:oo for a 3:00 wake-up.

One great thing about work (aside from the income and the insurance and stuff) is the fact that the air is pretty well filtered in the room where I work, so must of the time I don't have to worry about my hayfever - unless someone has just walked in from the outside, carrying a cloud of pollen with them. On my past four days off the heat, humidity, and hayfever really had me at a diminished capacity. I hope this Thursday through Sunday are cooler, drier, and less sneeze-inducing.

No comments: