More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Garbage night

Yay. Third night of my rotation, and it's garbage night. Garbage night will be a part of my work week next rotation and the one after that.

Things don't settle down after this rotation is over. Friday, my first day off, I need to mow the lawn here, make an important phone call, and then get ready to go to a wedding at 5:00, followed by a formal reception. Friday night I'll spend at my house - those who I usually call from there should expect calls. Saturday morning I'll mow the lawn over there, then get ready for an informal reception at 2:00. Church is at 4:00 Saturday, or at 12:00 noon on Sunday. This is the first weekend for the Bloomsburg Fair and I'd really like to go again. And Monday - well, Monday may get its own blog entry.

But later. Right now I have to haul out the cat litter and then get to bed.