Sunday, August 19, 2007

Off to sleep

...in my "new" house. It's been a while, maybe a few months, since I slept there.

It's weird. Since starting the new job, I feel empowered - permitted, really - to do things now that I could just as easily have done three weeks ago. But now I feel like I don't have to do these things furtively, worrying that people will notice that I really seem to have an awful lot of free time. Not that there's a single friend, relative, friend's relative, or relative's friend who didn't know about my situation, including neighbors, strangers, and anyone who has read my blog or comments I've left on other people's blogs for the past five months.

But now, if anyone wonders, I'm around because I'm "off shift." For the next four days, baby!

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

I don't think I was around when you got your new job and I know this is a little late but congratulations!

Enjoy your free time!