Saturday, August 04, 2007

Me as a book


You're Ulysses!
by James Joyce

Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

(Thanks to Ashley for letting me know about this quiz.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Siddhartha! by Hermann Hesse.

hedera said...

I came out as a book I'd never heard of, and then another book I've never read. This is strange. Of course, my reading tastes are very low and I tend only to read fantasy and detective stories; I'm sure the book quiz doesn't match people to those.