Friday, March 09, 2007

Resumé

After the mysterious phone call interrupted my anti-utopian futuristic musings yesterday I realized it was time to work on my resumé. It wasn't until this morning that I remembered that I had created one several years ago, and it was probably still on my computer.

It wasn't hard to find. Sadly, it also wasn't hard to update. Though I had worked at the same place for the past 15 years, the last eight of those years had been spent doing the same thing.

It wasn't a bad job. Actually, I loved it - sometimes. I loved the people I worked with more. We had all been through a lot together. For the most part we had all been in the DVD business since its earliest days. I will miss it. I will miss them.

Re-reading my resumé I realize that I have to change the tense of the most recent entries from "present" to "past." Oh, well, I guess there's still work to be done there.

Now I have a phone call to make.

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Why are you being so mysterious about these phone calls? Are you a secret agent?

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

well now, i agree with whimsical.
:)
we miss you too harold, you put the smile in our media center every day.

Anonymous said...

i actually held these letters in my hand, and read them. there was something so simple about them, and yet "real". another monkey comes from a line of eloquent folk.
his grandmother would be proud of his blog i think.
also, the house had a wonderful
"feel" to it. welcoming, and it liked children. :)