Friday, February 16, 2007

Blogger ate my homework

Internet Explorer crashed while I was doing a post. Eh, it was getting long and I'm too tired to really bring it to a coherent conclusion. Besides, everything I had to say will still be true tomorrow.

Anyway, quick outline:

- Interstate 81 is still closed south of Nanticoke. Why? The storm was two days ago. This is just embarrassing.
- Not enough plows on the roads. Why? Budget cuts.
- Too many drivers on the roads during the storm. Why? Employers refused to pre-emptively shut down before the worst of the storm, and only dismissed employees once the state and local authorities declared that the roads were being closed, thereby guaranteeing the creation of the giant mess on the roads. And even with roads closed, businesses remained open, requiring workers who couldn't call off to risk their necks or risk their jobs.
- And there was the storm, too. Big freakin' storm.

I haven't been able to successfully use the "recover post" feature in Blogger since I switched over to the new version. Has anyone else had that problem?

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

I haven't but everyone I know who made the switch has had some kind of problem or another. I think it's an initiation.