My convenience, that is. Remember, these sidebar links are there (for the most part) because these are sites that I visit regularly.* So the latest changes were mainly about segregating those site links (that is, non-blog links) that I find myself using or referencing frequently.
I've created a new group called "Semi-daily visits". It includes these sites:
- CNN.com - News updates from a somewhat reliable source
- IMDB.com, the Internet Movie Database - A great resource for anyone interested in movies (moved from "Site links", now known as "Other site links")
- Snopes.com, the Urban Legends Reference Pages - Check out all your chain letters and friend-of-a-friend stories here (also moved from "Site links")
- New Scientist - up-to-the-minute science news (also moved from "Site links")
- NPR - National Public Radio - Another great and trustworthy news source, and a resource for news stories you won't hear covered elsewhere
- Fresh Air with Terry Gross - Interviews ranging across the spectrum of written experience
- Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! - NPR's hilarious weekly news quiz
- Weather Undergound - weather for Nanticoke, PA - Detailed weather information and radar, customizable for many locations throughout the world
I'll be making more changes as time goes on, but that's it for now!
*Two of the links are there by special request, but I visit these sites once in a while, too.