Sunday, March 26, 2006

1989

Some of the photos from the recently-discovered photo album:
Who is that charming and handsome long-haired guy in the tux? Damn, I would do me. This was in May 1989, right before our Senior Formal. I kept the hair until 1998.
My friend Alex and I adopt two different approaches to avoiding sunstroke at our commencement. He went on to get a Ph.D. and pursue a successful carreer as a college professor. I...did not.
Me with my mom. I think I was posing for a photo from someone else's camera. Take a look at those teeth - no expensive orthodontics in these genes, baby. Something you ladies should consider...

3 comments:

rimalicious said...

teeth are good ...

Gort said...

Great hair.

Anonymous said...

Miss Eleanor looks like a movie star, you my dear look like YOU!