Saturday, January 07, 2006

Two long overdue additions

It's been a few weeks since Mr. H.K. posted his first comment on Another Monkey. I've been meaning to link him but keep forgetting. Well, here he is now - with not one, but two sites.

Postcards From Hell's Kitchen is Mr. H.K.'s main blog. I actually first became aware of it during the Smenita incident, since he (like several million other bloggers) was also affected by the breakdown of the comment verification system. It's a fun look at an alternative lifestyle in a big city, a world alien to my own in almost every respect - but still fun and interesting.

"and i quote blog"
is a collection of quotes presented without commentary (aside from the identification of the individual quoted). Some of the quotes are familiar, some obscure, some from famous people, some from people who are identified only by screen names. The overall effect is fascinating.

Go on over to Mr. H.K.'s blogs - both of them - and have a look for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harold, I think that the last set of your blogs that I just read have a different "feel" to them?
Or am I just in a wierd place and looking at them differently.

I was thinking today that the planets are not in line, and your blogs feel out of line to me as well.

Hmmm...is it possible people from the UK do not know of George Carlin?