Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh, dear, I've been tagged

Melanie at Hyperextended Joints has tagged me with a survey.

Usually I hate these surveys. As readers of the last few entries know, even simple questions can spark a meandering, soul-serching ramble through my past, with little side-trips to places you might not have expected to go - or have wanted to go, if you knew what was good for you. People have generally learned to stop asking me the question "What are you thinking about right now?" Even my heavily edited answers tend to be a bit much. And the unedited versions...well, if you've ever seen "The Medusa Touch", you would understand why I might first scan the area for the presence of blunt objects before I ventured to give a more complete answer.

I have done one survey recently, on Anne's Almost Quintessence last June. I also did one via e-mail a few years back that was thought-provoking.

Because Melanie asked so nicely, I'll get around to answering this...soon. But not right now. Tonight is garbage night, and comingled recyclables night, and yet another night of high winds and massive temperature shifts. So I need to find a way to deal with all of these issues simultaneously. But I will fill it out soon, I promise!

No comments: