More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Adding Puppetdude3

I've added Puppetdude3 to my Blog Links. This is in keeping with my policy of linking to blogs that I read regularly for my own convenience (especially when I'm using something other than Firefox and don't have the nifty RSS feed buttons to link with.) Also, it's a fun and interesting blog.

I've been stopping by Puppetdude's place ever since Gareth at Another Chance To See gave him* a mention. One feature of Puppetdude's site are the "5 minute walks", in which he set out from his house, walked five minutes in a given direction, took some photos, and wrote about what he ran into. This works in a place like Dunstable, in England, which was founded in 1132 by Henry I and is simply dripping with history; for Nanticoke the results would have been North = houses, South = houses on edge of forest, East = high school football stadium on edge of forest, West = houses. I've done something similar with my entry on The Ruins, although this is more like a 15 minute walk from my house. (I've also got some great photos from around town from last October that need to be worked into a blog entry.)

So: go visit Puppetdude3, and enjoy!


*I'm assuming Puppetdude is a "him", although Gareth referred to him twice as "her".

2 comments:

puppetdude said...

Wow, thanks for the plug!
I shall go and do likewise
And just to let everyone know i'm a Him!

Gareth said...

Sorry Puppetdude. Don't know what gave me that idea. I've corrected my post accordingly...